Our warmest thanks to the following past and current foundations, individuals and organizations that have helped to make Renaissance Journalism’s ambitious ideas and initiatives a reality—and a success—over the past 10 years.
CURRENT FUNDERS (2020)
- Asian Americans/Pacific Islanders in Philanthropy (AAPIP)
- Chicago Instructional Technology Foundation
- David Haas
- Denver Area Education Telecommunications Consortium
- Instructional Telecommunications Foundation
- McCormick Foundation
- Panta Rhea Foundation
- Portland Regional Education Telecommunications Corporation
- Twin Cities Telecommunications Group
- Vesper Society
- The Waterman II Fund of The Philadelphia Foundation
Renaissance Journalism operates as a nonprofit, fiscally sponsored project (FSP 6353) of Community Initiatives. Community Initiatives provides professional services, including grant administration and monitoring, to nonprofit startups, established initiatives, networks and collaborations. Community Initiatives is based at 1000 Broadway, Suite 480, Oakland, CA 94607.